Processing process of plastic hand board:
1. Design drawings: hand board drawings are generally made with AutoCAD. Professional designers are needed.
2. Programming: programmers analyze 3D data and write program language to control CNC machining center.
3. CNC processing: execute the program command, more specifically, it should be like this - the knife of the NC machine tool carves back and forth on the plastic material according to the path set by the program, and removes the excess part, so as to obtain the prototype of the plastic hand board model.
4. Grinding: after a part is processed by CNC machine tool, its surface will have a lot of burrs and knife marks. It is inevitable to rely on these machines. Therefore, it is necessary to deal with these problems manually. Usually, it is polished with polishing paste or sandpaper. Attention should be paid to problems during grinding. First, rough machining and grinding need to be carried out with very coarse sandpaper. Remove the coarse burr on the surface and then polish the fine lines.
5. Fuel injection: after CNC processing, the handboard can be colored according to the color serial number provided by the customer
6. Silk screen printing: many companies have their own brands. When making CNC hand boards, they also need to print the company logo or product model on the CNC hand board samples
7. Assembly: it is to assemble all parts of the plastic hand board model, and after processing, it is to detect the data of the assembly problem.