(1) The inspection design hand board is not only visible, but also touchable. It can intuitively reflect the designer's creativity in the form of physical objects, avoiding the disadvantage of "drawing is good-looking but making is not good-looking". Therefore, hand board production is essential in the process of new product development and product shape deliberation.
(2) Check the structural design. Because the hand board can be assembled, it can intuitively reflect the rationality of the structure and the difficulty of installation. It is convenient to find and solve problems as soon as possible.
(3) Avoid the risk of directly opening the mold. Due to the high cost of mold manufacturing, the relatively large mold is worth hundreds of thousands or even millions. If the structure is unreasonable or other problems are found in the process of opening the mold, the loss can be imagined. The hand board production can avoid this loss and reduce the risk of mold opening.
(4) The product launch time is greatly advanced. Due to the advance of hand board production, you can use hand board for product publicity before the mold is developed, and even preliminary sales and production preparations to occupy the market as soon as possible.
1） By production method
According to the manufacturing methods, the hand board can be divided into hand board and NC hand board:
(1) Manual hand board: its main workload is completed by hand.
(2) CNC hand board: its main workload is completed by CNC machine tools. According to the different equipment used, it can be divided into laser rapid prototyping (RP) hand board and machining (CNC) hand board.
A: RP hand board: it is mainly produced by laser rapid prototyping technology.
: CNC hand board: it is mainly produced by processing.
Compared with CNC hand board, the hand board has its own advantages:
The advantages of the hand board are mainly reflected in its rapidity, but it is mainly formed by stacking technology. Therefore, the RP hand board is generally relatively rough and has certain requirements for the wall thickness of the product. For example, if the wall thickness is too thin, it can not be produced.
The advantage of CNC hand board is that it can very reflect the information expressed in the drawing, and the surface quality of CNC hand board is high, especially after its surface spraying and silk screen printing, it is even more glorious than the products produced after opening the mold. Therefore, CNC hand board manufacturing has increasingly become the mainstream of hand board manufacturing industry.